Friday, August 31, 2012

Bulletin Board #1

Even as a high school teacher, bulletin boards can make a BIG difference to send a welcoming message to students. The challenge is to try to make the bulletin boards not look "elementary-themed". Here's some examples of how I decorated my bulletin boards this year...

Starting with my color scheme--
black background and these boarder/accent colors!





Then, comes what to put on them --


I usually change these one a month or once every few weeks.






Also changed every month or so.



Puzzles or problem-solving questions are on each pencil, and the answers are inserted into Library Book Envelopes hidden from view until the students are ready to check their answer




Comics that I have collected over the years.

AND THE FINAL PRODUCT...



No comments:

Post a Comment