Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tech Tip: StarBoard

I am very fortunate to be able to teach from a StarPanel (also known as a StarBoard) in my classroom. If you ever have a chance to use one or get one for your room, it has changed my life!

The one I have is made by Hitachi, but there are many out there!
It comes with a pen to use, and you write on it just like you would on a tablet. I am able to pull up PowerPoints, Word docs, websites, anything ... and I just start writing. You can change colors, insert images, play interactive games, etc. and it hooks directly to a projector so whatever you do is seen by your students instantaneously! I personally like this better than the SmartBoard, but they both function very similarly. All that I do, I save to a PDF, and upload to my website! It's perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment