Friday, December 20, 2013

Truly Thankful



As Winter Break begins, I wanted to take a moment to just say that I am beyond blessed to be doing what I love. Not everyone can say that they truly like what they do and want to go into work each day. I feel very lucky to be a teacher - a calling that I felt as a young child. 

To my dear students, 
Wherever you may be this holiday, please know that I am thinking of you and wishing you much joy and lasting happiness. You deserve to see that kindness does exist... that there is a lot of good out there even when it seems like not... that you can make a difference... and that I will always be in your cheering section. I am honored to be your teacher, and you have changed my life.
Keep smiling, Your Teacher
Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY HOLIDAY and a fantastic NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment