Thursday, July 23, 2015

Back to School Haul


I don't know about yours, but my summer has FLOWN BY! I officially start back on August 12th... AHHHHH!!! Shortest. Summer. Ever. This was inevitable since my district is switching the school year calendar so that everyone (teachers, too!) will be done before Memorial Day this coming school year! It will be AWESOME come next summer ;)

I have been slowly accumulating things for back-to-school... it is a BIG PROCESS because I really try to find good deals and buy everything with discount codes, coupons and accumulated awards at the various stores. Here goes... :)

My Schoolbag (Vera Bradley) -
http://www.verabradley.com/product/trimmed-vera-traveler-bag/rio-with-navy-trim/1003558_200454.uts   --- The pattern pictured is Sierra with black trim.

My Planner (Target) & Stickers - 
Planner Blue Sky 8.5" x 11" True Khaki
 

Planner is by Blue Sky... lots of design options at target for under $10

Stickers are Mambisticks and can be purchased at Michaels, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and Meijer. They are typically found with stickers and scrapbooking. Each pack includes 8 sheets of clear-backed stickers. I have found them for $5.50-$9.00 each. LOVE THEM!!!
   ;

Miscellaneous School Decor (United Art & Education-
Far left: Mini Accents
Bottom middle: White Sharpie paint pen
Bottom right: Hall pass; plastic

Desk Calendar (Target):
Back-to-school end-cap


School Supplies:
Notebooks: Target + Mambisticks
Expo Markers: Meijer
Tall Bookmarks for binders: Target (seasonal area)
Post-It Tape: The Container Store
File Tabs: Meijer


That's all for now! :) Happy back-to-school shopping!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment